You can collect your keys between 5 and 8 pm on the day of your arrival, and they must be returned by 10 am at the latest on the day you leave.
- Yes, pets are welcome except at Buis les Baronnies, Luz and Les 7 Laux
- We only accept one pet per family and per accommodation unit
- You must provide an up-to-date vaccination certificate for your pet
- Animals must be kept on a lead inside the Holiday Village
- Animals are not permitted in indoor communal areas, entertainment areas or eating areas
- A Pet Supplement is payable on arrival (€ 4.50 per day or € 26 per week)
Not if you are renting self-catering accommodation, although they can be hired on site.
In full or half board, bedlinen and towels are provided.
- For self-catering rentals, you are responsible for the upkeep during your stay and accommodation must be left clean on departure. For your convenience, we offer an optional cleaning service at a cost of € 30 or € 40, depending on the type of accommodation. ?
- In full or half board, the cleaning service at the end of your stay is included in the rental. However, keeping your rooms clean during your stay is your responsibility.
Booking / Payment
- By debit or credit card online at www.escapade-vacances.com (24/7) using your login and password
- By “chèques vacances” which must be sent by registered letter with recorded delivery. Escapade does not accept any responsibility in case of loss.
- By cheque or banker's order made payable to Escapade
- By bank transfer (download our bank details)
- By money order
Yes. Families who receive benefits from VACAF only pay the amount outstanding after their VACAF subsidy has been taken into account.
To make a reservation on this basis, you need to book by phone on 0820 821 120.
Ce sont 2 identifiants qui vous permettent de réserver, de consulter vos dossiers ou de régler en ligne.
- Soit vous avez réservé auprès de notre service réservation et ces 2 identifiants sont inscrits sur votre proposition de séjour
- Soit vous souhaitez réserver en ligne et vous n’êtes pas déjà client chez nous, alors il vous faut les créer. Attention, conserver bien ces identifiants car ils vous seront demandés pour toute consultation ou règlement de votre dossier en ligne.
- If you book online on our website, your first deposit of 30% must be paid by debit or credit card at the time of booking.
- If you book a family or individual stay through our booking office, your first deposit of 30% must be paid within 7 days, with the balance to be paid one month before your arrival.
- If you book a group stay through our booking office, the first deposit of 25% must be paid within 10 days, the second deposit of 50% is payable a month before your arrival, and the balance is due on site.
- For individuals and families: Vaison la Romaine and Luz St Sauveur
- For groups : all of them
Yes, ¼ carafe of wine and one cup of coffee per person are included in the price of your meals.
- A breakfast buffet is available in the dining room from 7.30 to 9 am
- Lunch is served in the dining room from 12 noon to 1 pm. You can also request a packed lunch, but these need to be ordered BEFORE ARRIVAL through our booking office.
- Dinner is served in the dining room from 7 to 8 pm. Our chefs take pleasure in showing off their regional specialities to you, and they will be happy to accommodate your dietary requirements (vegetarian, no salt, allergies) or other nutritional needs (eg. special sports menu).
Entertainment & Activities
All of them, except for Vaison la Romaine.
Our Holiday Villages lay on family entertainment and activities in July and August from Monday to Friday, daytime and evening. Our entertainers and qualified play leaders organise loads of fun stuff to do, so there's bound to be something to please everyone in the family.
The Escapade « Mini-clubs » are for age groups 3 - 5; 6 - 8; and 9 - 11 years
The Escapade « Junior Club» is for 12 - 15 year olds
No. Entertainment is included in the price of your accommodation (although you may be asked to pay a supplement for some external activities).
No, everything is included in the price of your accommodation (unless otherwise specified).
A minimum of 20 people in the same booking qualifies as a group.
Yes, if you get in touch with our booking office on 0820 821 120 they'll be able to help you cost and plan your special-interest group break.